Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and hardwood flooring have been around for centuries, and there's a reason for that. Each one has its own unique properties that other flooring options can't offer. If you desire to enhance the square footage in your kitchen, then look no further than tile or stone. They're impressively durable and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Hardwood and stone flooring is a wonderful solution for entryways, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and more. Wherever you put the floor down, will imediately enhance the aesthetics of your home.
Visiting hardware stores or the internet for an solution to upgrade your home? If so, then you should consider tile or stone. Both hardwood or stone are a perfect way for you to get a unique design aspect into your dining room and can be designed for any area. Our experts can help you select the perfect tile or stone for your budget. Then our expert remodelers will come to install it for you.
Tile is a wonderful option, which is why many homeowners go with this route. It provides you with a classic look and it can be a practical flooring solution. These types of floors hold value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what avalable space and interior design your home has, tile can fit into any fashion. With the variety of patterns, textures and colors, you'll be sure to something that looks appealing in your space.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly ageless, so you'll never have to worry about it going out of style. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's colors with dyes. You can use stone to enhance triming , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever style you'd like, you can achieve them with stone flooring. Our team is there every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring selections.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you're interested in having hardwood or Stone floors installed, then we are the professionals to call. With our wide knowledge of stone, tile and hardwood options, you'll be able to findStone Flooring Store near Aurora CO